I thought I might take a cue from several Facebook friends and post a few things you may not have known about me. I have some blogger awards I need to make posts on and quite frankly I’m behind on sorting out right now but hey, you’ll just have to wait to find out what they are and what I have to say about them. For right now, here are a few bits of information about me:
1. For the millionth time, people need to stop asking -I do not wrestle alligators on Saturdays and I don’t fight grizzly bears on Tuesdays. I also do not tame tigers on Fridays.
2. I do my grocery shopping my way – in pajama pants at either 2:30 a.m. or later at 6 a.m.
3. My cat can’t talk.
4. I have a nervous habit of twirling a drumstick in my left hand as I write with my right hand. Then when my hand tires, I switch and write with my left hand and twirl the drumstick with my right hand.
5. I love gum. I love ham. Unfortunately, I cannot enjoy both at the same time. Chewing gum while eating ham did not work out so well for me earlier tonight.
6. I wear earplugs at night to help me sleep.
7. I never do headstands anymore. Used to do them all the time but as I’ve gotten older I find they are less fun and much harder than I remembered from childhood.
And there you have some more useless information about me, and I guess my cat too.
How about this being your chance to go all crazy scientist and invent ham flavoured gum? 😀
I know there is bacon flavored gum already so maybe no market for ham flavored gum