Dragon Loyalty Award
The philosophy of the award is: “The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is an award for the loyal fan/commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or just someone who follows and comments regularly”. I was nominated by D.Parker over at http://yadadarcyyada.wordpress.com/2013/11/26/i-won-the-dragons-loyalty-award/. Check out her blog and you could learn a lot about a lot of things. It is an interesting and well thought out blog as well as being well written.
There are some rules that one must follow in order to fully accept the award and they are as follows:
1. Firstly, display the Award on your site (see Award page or sidebar!) You earned it and you deserve it!
2. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your acceptance post;
3. Nominate 15 well-deserving bloggers for the Award and let them know the wonderful news by sending them a message on their site;
4. List 7 interesting facts about yourself
My nominees, not sure there are fifteen but here they are nonetheless:
I will add to this list later… but for now, let me finish the last item on the list:
7 Interesting Things About Me
1. I am a big Gene Kelly fan. Despite what critics say about it, I love the movie Brigadoon. I am also a fan of Singing in the Rain.
2. I will read anything. In desperate times – meaning times when I’m bored and there is nothing going on and nothing else to occupy my interest available – I have been known to read warning labels, ingredient lists, and anything else that is within viewing distance
3. I would love to climb Mt. Everest. I think it would be an amazing adventure. Problem is, it’s really difficult, I dislike exercise, I’m fairly lazy, I couldn’t afford it and truthfully, I hate the bitter cold.
4. I love pencils and paper. Something about a freshly sharpened number 2 pencil and some blank paper just makes me happy. There is so much potential.
5. I am a psychic. I can predict the future.
6. I am a superhero with a secret identity. I can fly.
7. The last two things were made up because that’s what writers do. We make up stories.