I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Kate at Another Clean Slate. Thank you Kate!! I am thrilled because this is the first time I’ve been nominated for any blogger award!
The Rules are as Follows for the Award:
1. Add the Versatile Blogger Award badge to a post. I can do that!
2. Thank the person who presented you with the award and link back to him or her in your post. I can do that too!
3. Share 7 Things about yourself. I can come up with a few things!
4. Pass the award along to 15 other bloggers. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award. Working on narrowing it down!
Seven Fruity Things About Me
1. I hate grapes. I think they are slimy and I hate the way they go squish in my mouth. Ick.
2. I love Strawberries – they are bright, they have cool colors with the bright yellow seedy things, the bright red and the green leaves … and they are oh so yum, yum, yummy.
3. I hate the taste of lemons but I buy them because they are bright yellow and have a way of cheering me up when I see them on my table. I do the same with limes.
4. Of all oranges, navel oranges are my favorite. They are sweet and I like saying navel.
5. Fruit flies remind me of lab work because I once did genetic research in a lab where I had to dissect fruit fly larvae to acquire their retinal discs for further study on the protein products present on the cell surface in a certain stage of mitosis.
6. I prefer the taste of cantaloupe to watermelon although I will buy watermelon more frequently because I like their color better. Bright green and pink beats cantaloupe colors any day.
7. I am a bit of a fruit fanatic. I eat raspberries, blackberries and blueberries because I like their colors and their health properties even though I don’t care for their taste.
5. Daily Write
10. By Candlelight
13. The Write Niche
See the full post with another picture at my site Rogue Mission: http://jcckeith.blogspot.com/2013/05/versatile-blogger-award.html